Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Seche Vite

Keeping with new finds, I have a great product that I must tell you about!

Like I mentioned before, I am a obsessed with nail polish and everything/anything that makes nails pretty!
A few months ago I was wandering through Sally Beauty Supply and came across a product  called Seche Vite... Seche Vite is the BEST DRY FAST TOP COAT! After I paint my nails, I put this product overtop my polish and I'm ready to go in about 10 minutes! Nails are completely dry! You can do your hair, get dressed or GO TO BED(I usually paint my nails before I go to bed, and I hate when I wake up in the morning and my polish is ruined with lines and smudges).

Seche Vite is $9.99 at Sally. Trust me it will be the best $9.99 you will spend. I even take it with me when I go get my mani/pedi and get the lady to put it on for me.


Happy Painting! I'm off to paint my nails right now! :)

1 comment: