Thursday, March 1, 2012

Self-Tanners

During the long winter season, I crave some colour on me. I admit I occasionally pay a visit to a tanning salon but I find it much easier to apply self tanner at home, on my own time. The only downfall, while I wait for it to dry I end up putting my hands all over myself (scratching, stretching) which leads to streaking. OK, I admit that was only a few times that I was left with hand prints all over but I am still very cautious about using self tanning lotions. I have tried lots of different brands and types, from mousses, sprays and gels. Here are my top picks:

Clarins- Self Tanning Instant Gel
St. Tropez- Self Tan Bronzing Mousse

Jergens-Natural Glow

St. Tropez- Gradual Tan

My favourite is the St. Tropez Gradual Tan, it's moisturizing  and best of all it does not STREAK.

No comments:

Post a Comment