Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tried and Tested- Prestige My Blackest Lashes

I am, like most women, am always on the search for the perfect mascara.
I have tried a lot of mascaras from drugstore to high-end ones (think Dior, Lancome, YSL, Bobbi Brown, Mac). So when I had read a blog review on Prestige's Blackest Lashes Mascara, I was eager to give it a try.  I must admit I was a hesitant to buy this product for two reasons:
  1.   I don't usually reach for Prestige products as I never really hear anything about their products. 
  2.  Usually if I am buying a drugstore mascara I opt for  CoverGirl Lash Blast or L'Oreal Voluminous.
 However, I was ready for a change as I had become disappointed with Lash Blast.







This is a great Mascara for the price ($8.99). First of all, it has a strong black pigmentation which helps define your lashes and adds some everyday drama. The brush is a manageable size to get among the lashes, with enough space between the bristles to create some definition and leave minimal clumps. This mascara does a great job at separating the lashes. It leaves great volume, and never has an overabundance of product on the brush when it comes out of the tube. The formula is perfect, it doesn't flake or smudge


A tip for applying: Massage it close to the lashline

This is a must try mascara!

No comments:

Post a Comment