Thursday, October 27, 2011

Obsession Du Jour-Jo Malone Cologne


Recently, I have been obsessing over Jo Malone Colognes. The scents are intriguing, inventive and dazzlingly individual. Worn alone they are incredible but when layered with other Malone scents you can create compelling aromatic magic! I love all 20 scents from her collection which are categorized by: citrus, fruity, light floral, floral, spicy, and woody. I can't even choose a favorite as they are all delish! Currently, I am wearing Lime Basil & Mandarin. My got to layering scent is currently Blue Agava & Cacao layered with Rose Water & Vanilla (limited edition and not sold in Edmonton).





I also have to mention that the body creme is amazing as well, and the scent stays on all day. I am currently using Pomegranate Noir body creme.





And not to forget the home candles are equally fabulous! Worth the money!



Jo Malone colognes are not only for women, they are unisex. (They smell amazing on men).


 Whats you fave Malone combo?
Sold @ Holts

No comments:

Post a Comment