Monday, August 8, 2011

John Frieda - 3-day Straight Semi-Permanent Styling Spray

Suffer from frizzy, unruly, curly hair?? 

Tired of spending hours trying to get your hair straight and FLAT?

Well, look no further! John Frieda has answered our prayers!

I have been using this product for about 2 months now and I love it! Highly recommend it!

Let me tell you about my hair, it is THICK, CURLY, FRIZZY! (I have a ton of hair) So when I read  about this product I was very skeptical about trying it. Originally, I wanted the Brazilian Blowout but at that time it was making mega bad headlines in the news. So I opted to try this product which sells itself by being the "first" at home Semi-Permanent Styling Spray (that is safe to use).

The packaging was fine, the directions were easy. The product comes in a spray bottle and you spray 7-15 sprays onto damp, towelled dry hair. After spraying, you take a comb and comb the product through. The product smells nice and it does not weigh the hair down. After that, you need to activate the product by blow drying hair. (something that is so time consuming for someone with as much hair as me!) While drying, I didn't notice a huge difference my hair was still big and puffy but I did notice that it was straighter than usual. BUT wait, the real magic happened when I ran my straightener through my hair. It literally took me 15 minutes to straighten my whole head!!!!! There were no curls, no unruly parts. My hair was smooth and flat, not PUFFY. I finally achieved straight and flat hair at home! That usually only happens at the hairdresser! And yes, my hair did last 3+ days (until your next wash). Going to bed and waking up morning was no challenge for this product, I ran my straightener through my hair in the mornings and in no time it was back to beautifully straight goodness! 

I would highly recommend you go out and buy this product. I bought mine at London Drugs for $14.99. 










Before Product 

Me with straight hair after using the product

Happy Straightening!

No comments:

Post a Comment